lauantai 13. helmikuuta 2010


Photos by Jill

Jill sent me the cutest pincushion: she asked if I wanted something Australian, and what could be better suited for a teacher of English! I love it! She has embroidered the kangaroo herself; but I also love the koala on that beautiful aboriginal fabric.
Tämä ihana Jillin koneella kirjailema kenguruneulatyyny on ihana. Toisen puolen aboriginaalien kankaan koala on vähintään yhtä söötti. Ja juuri passelit englantia opettavalle - otankin kouluun kun seuraavalla kerralla käymme Australiaa läpi!

I sent my cross stitched turqoise pincushion to Eva in the Czech republic.
Oma vaihtoni meni Tsekkiin Evalle, hänen lempivärinsä on turkoosi.

2 kommenttia:

Parsley kirjoitti...

I love the nice projects you've shown. How lovely! I wish I could have little momentos from bloggers around the world, learning about their cultures. What a wonderful things that would be.

MysteryKnitter kirjoitti...

Those are beautiful.