lauantai 20. kesäkuuta 2009

Siirsin ulkolaiset blogini tuonne sivuun niin, että viimeksi päivittynyt näkyy aina ylimmäisenä. Yes! Kun ihania blogeja on niin paljon, haluaa pysyä ajan tasalla. Suomalaisia suurinta osaa voi seurata Blogilistan kautta, mutta nämä muut... Nyt ne on siellä!

I managed to add all the blogs I read (foreign ones) so that the latest update is on the top! Yes! Now I can follow your updates better. And if you can't see your stitching blog there, please let me know (pirjo.kallioniemi(at)yahoo.com) and I'll be sure to add it! I love reading your blogs and seeing all the designs!

Edit illalla 23.30... Yritin muuttaa blogipohjaa... onnistuin kadottamaan kaikki lähes 250 blogia... Arvaa harmittaako!?
I tried to change the template and managed to erase the blog roll TOTALLY! And I thought I knew something about computers...

2 kommenttia:

Cindy kirjoitti...

Glad to know that you will be updating this blog. I could read them now and I have added this blog to my bloglines.
Keep it going, Pirjo :)

MysteryKnitter kirjoitti...

Aww! How sad to hear that!